Bring your family downtown and join us for A Very “Merry”sville Christmas Opening on Saturday, November 25th! Activities begin at 9:00 am with the Jingle Run 1 Mile Fun Run & 5K beginning at the Pony Express Statue! Then, send your kids to Storytime at the Marysville Museums while you do some shopping downtown for Small Business Saturday! The Chamber of Commerce is also hosting ‘Shop At Home & Win’!
Santa’s Christmas parade begins at 10:30 am at 4th & Broadway and runs to 9th & Broadway where Santa will set up shop at his house and listen to children’s Christmas wishes! Other activities downtown include:
- Live Nativity, Open House and Camel Rides at the Koester House Museum from 10 am – 2 pm
- Snowmen Display at the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art from 10 am – 2 pm
- Make & Take Crafts at the Marysville Public Library from 10 am – 2pm
- Apple Butter Making Demonstration at the Pony Express Museum from 10 am – 2 pm
- Hot Cocoa & Christmas Treats and the “In and Around Marysville” Art Exhibition at the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art from 10 am – 2 pm
- Stagecoach Rides at 9th & Broadway from 11 am – 12 pm
Hope to see you in Downtown Marysville on November 25th!